Change management and organizational development focuses on people, teams and the organization. The interaction and synergies between leadership, project management and consulting in change processes is the focus of this module.
In our start module you will get to know our change management approach.
- The role and working methods of the internal/external consultant; requirements and key competencies.
- The professional consulting interview
- oezpa change management concept and the oezpa project management procedure
- oezpa 12-step change management approach model
- Basic toolbox of change management and organizational development (e.g. oezpa model, Bridges, Edgar Schein, K. Lewin, Kotter, Vansina, etc.)
- Chances and limits of change management in organizations and projects
- Role design of the participants: First profile development as internal or external consultant, as change management expert in projects, as well as executive as coach (agile approach).
- Use of central online tools in change management
Dr. Hüseyin Özdemir
+49 (0)172 – 861 61 49